NeuAbility is Open
NeuAbility is open by appointment only. NeuAbility will be following the directives from the Colorado Department of Health and Tri-County Health Department. We value you as our clients and will continue to remain diligent in protecting your health.
The following procedures will be followed.
- Complete the COVID-19 Screening as soon as you enter NeuAbility.
- Wear a Mask. All who enter the facility must wear a mask. Disposable masks should be new, cloth masks should be washed daily. Wear only new or freshly cleaned masks to NeuAbility. Exception provided for clients who cannot operate their chairs while wearing a mask. These clients will be permitted to drive into NeuAbility without a mask but will be required to wear a mask during their adaptive exercise or therapy session.
- Waiting Areas Respected. Clients who use public transportation, the floor will be marked throughout the center to indicate where clients can wait in order to distance accordingly. People who accompany clients to the facility will be asked to wait in their cars or offsite while clients are receiving services, except for medical caregivers of clients with more advanced medical needs.
- Hand Washing prior to Treatment. Caregivers and clients with adequate mobility must sanitize or wash hands upon entering the building. With additional sanitizing and washing as you see fit throughout the day. Encourage use of your own ‘Active Hands.’
- Maintain 6 ft distance to staff and providers that you are not working with, and other occupants of the facility as much as possible.
- Kitchen area and Trainers Office Off Limits. Do not access the trainer’s office or kitchen area. These confined spaces and are for staff use only.
- No Guests. No pets, children or guests allowed in the facility during this time period.
- Open Gym clients only seen by appointment.
Please stay safe. We look forward to serving your rehabilitation needs. – Board, Staff and Management of NeuAbility
Adaptive Exercise & Integrative Therapies
NeuAbility is a comprehensive rehabilitative wellness center in Denver, Colorado. We offer a suite of progressive, adaptive rehabilitative movement-based programs for individuals living with paralysis. Whether it be a personalized session with an adaptive rehabilitative specialist or 60-minute massage therapy, acupuncture, or chiropractic service: you’re sure to improve your quality of life drastically by participating in our programs.
NeuAbility serves the broad paralysis community. Communities served include: Paraplegia, Quadriplegia, Spinal Cord Injury, Spina Bifida, Multiple Sclerosis, Amputation, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Auto Immune Disease, NMO and TBI.